UA-55300619-1
slide 1
slide 1
Image Slide 2
Image Slide 2

Father, son die in a house fire

Filed under: Breaking News |
755 Views

File for illustration purpose only

Tragedy has struck a family of Kafue East, Cottage area after fire claimed the lives of two of it’s members.

Kafue Times reports that ,Alfred Kapolyo and his son Boniface Kapolyo tragically lost their lives in a house fire that is suspected to have started from an electrical fault.

The fire, which began shortly before midnight, quickly engulfed their home, leaving neighbors in a frantic race against time to extinguish the flames and save the trapped family members.

Despite the heroic efforts of the neighbors, the intensity of the fire proved insurmountable, resulting in the loss of the two lives.

A Kafue Times News Crew that rushed to the scene around midnight found a sombre mood amongst neighbors and friends as the Kapolyo family had been torn apart by the merciless flames, leaving a void that could never be filled.

While the cause of the fire is believed to be an electrical fault, the true extent of the devastation it has left on the family is immeasurable.

Despite Kafue Fire Station swiftly responding to the distress call, their attempts to quench the fire and rescue mission was met with tragedy as they arrived too late to save Alfred and Boniface from the burns that took their lives.

The bodies of the deceased have since been deposited in the Kafue General Hospital mortuary awaiting burial.

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.