On the 13th and 14th of February 2014, Zambia is set to host a major procurement, supply chain & logistics summit in the heart of Zambia, Lusaka at the Cresta Golf View Hotel.
The Zambia Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics Summit is where Africa’s leading procurement, supply chain & logistics management professionals will convene on the 26th & 27th of June 2014 in Johannesburg, South Africa to discuss strategy into implementing effective supply chain & logistics management skills.
The 2014 Zambia Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics Summit brings together Chief Operations and CEOs from these sectors:
• Oil and gas • Petrochemicals • Pharmaceutical • Manufacturing • FMCG • Construction • Airport and port authorities • Government entities and many more to discuss how to effectively make concrete decisions when procuring, managing risk and benchmarking on the global markets.
• Benchmark your operations regionally and other key growth regions to ensure that you have all available information at your disposal.
• Choose from streamed sessions to allow you to select the presentations and networking opportunities that fit with your priorities, business intelligence and networking needs.
• Hear from thought leaders about the current trends and opportunities in the industry.
• Optimise your African supply chain network using best-in class technologies and by building your team; hear case studies from those driving change.
• Share your expertise with your peers and other professionals in the supply chain & logistics sectors.
Commenting on the organization of the summit, Freeman Mpofu the business development manager & executive director said, “All our speakers are chosen specifically for their expertise, experience and their role in the market, and invited to share their strategies, challenges and success stories as the FMCG and retail markets strive to create reliable, continuous supply chains in Southern Africa. As deadlines get pushed back and the true financial cost of moving products from order to in-store arrival becomes clear, this opportunity to collaborate and debate is not just important, but necessary”.
Attending this summit will be procurement, supply chain and logistics Practitioners, Procurement Directors, Managers, Officers, Inventory Managers, Officers, Administrators responsible for sourcing, Consultants, International Purchasing or Sourcing Agents, Logistics organizations, Transport companies, and all other professionals involved in a wide range of Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain activities.
The list of target participants includes the following:
• Purchasing and Supply Directors, Managers, Officers, Assistants or Clerks • Heads of Purchasing and Supply Units (PSU) and their Deputies, • Secretaries and Administrators responsible for Purchasing and Supply, Supply Chain, • Inventory/Stock Management, • Tender Board Committee Members, • Heads of Departments in Public and Private Sectors, • Stock/Material Controllers, • Stores and Warehouse Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Officers, Administrators, • Mechanizing Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Officers, Administrators, Assistants, • Transport and Flight Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Officers, Administrators, Assistants, • Customs and Exercise Officers, • Chief Buyers, Buyers, Assistant Buyers, • Freight Forwarding Agents, • Auditors, Accountants, Engineers, • Procurement Officers, Supply Chain Officers, Contracts Officers, Finance Officers, • Logistics Officers, Cost Management Officers, • Process Re-Engineering Officers, • Purchasing and Supply Agents and Outsourcing Officers.
To request event brochure or register, kindly contact the following:
Registrations and partnerships
Tel : +27-11-333-2267 Mob : +27-73-977-2800
Exhibitions and sponsorships
Tel : +27-11-333-2298 Mob : +27-84-435-5153